Questionnaire survey for occupants of the particular building who is not in the architecture field. (General Question)
- The architect’s office is a place where records are prepared, handled, and preserved for future reference.
- It is the administrative center for efficient management of the organization.
- For achieving the project goals, management involves the functions of:
─cost reductions and
─public relations apart from.
- Read about Types of architectural firms
- Read about Business Models for Architectural Firms
- Read about The Architect Duties & Responsibilities
- The research process contains the following main elements.
- Background Read more
- Problem statement, research questions & objectives Read more
- Scope and limitations Read More
- Reviewing literature Read More
- Research methodology Read More
- Data collections (generation) ,presentation and analysis Read More
- Result and discussions Read More
- Key findings & conclusions of the research Read More
Key findings: A brief summery of result and discussion
- Key findings is the principal outcomes of a research or what the research:
- This usually refers to the totality of outcomes, rather than the conclusions or recommendations drawn from them
Conclusion: Like an introduction, restate the thesis and forward the summary of main points of the key findings with evidence for the reader.
- How to write a conclusion for your research paper
─Restate your research topic
─Summarize the main points
─State the significance or results
─Conclude your thoughts
─Indicate opportunities for future research