https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXniobGELHP3ktVHqADhD0Q subscribe to this channel, satisfaction guarantied!. Thank you
- Exceptionally powerful position for balancing the competing interests of the builders, engineers, and the “customer,” i.e. the building’s owner
- The ultimate decision-maker on a project by coordinating:
- owner’s aesthetic and functional requirements
- Engineers’ practicality and design criteria
- the builders/contractors, as well as the municipal governments &
- time to deliver within the allotted budget
Architects must be able to do the following tasks:
- From early idea through design development, lead and develop projects.
- Create construction drawings, specs, and paperwork.
- Commercial and industrial construction projects must be designed and documented.
- Consult with clients to ascertain their needs.
- Coordination of preliminary architectural studies for large new projects, changes to existing structures, and site development
- Organize and maintain permit paperwork
- Collaborate with teams across business divisions and in remote locations, as well as with subcontractors.
- Solve complicated design problems with creative and effective solutions.
- Modify current designs and elevations to meet the demands of the client and sales
- Who provides society with specialized, expert, and personal services.
- entails the design of buildings as well as the development of solutions to complex human space challenges connected to socioeconomic and environmental environments.
- Control the development of construction projects.
- Coordinates with other experts such as designers, engineers, and surveyors, and is accountable to clients for the services they provide.
- As a response (profit) to the service supplied, obtain a valid fee/charge in the end.