How to write Result and discussion in Research
- Result: A scientific research has a beginning and an end; the results are simply the end of particular research & what found in the study
- Presenting the results:
─Present the results of the study, in logical order; using tables, maps and graphs as necessary.
─Explain the results and show how they help to answer the research questions posed in the Introduction.
─Evidence does not explain itself; the results must be presented and then explained.
2. Discussion: Help to interpret and describe the significance of your findings and to explain any new understanding or insights that emerged as a result of your study of the problem.
- Summarize the results
- Outline their interpretation in light of the known literature
- Explain the importance of your results
- Acknowledge the shortcomings of the study
- Discuss any future directions